I asked Brady these questions from an email questionnaire I received recently from my dad. The instructions were to answer the questions about the sender.
Where did we meet: at the air show
What was your first impression of me: nice
Take a stab at my middle name: Papa
How old am I: more than 6...maybe 60?
Can I sing: yep, Row Row Boat
What's my favorite food: carrots
Where did I meet my significant other: at a house
Do I make my bed every morning: yes
Do I get along with my parents: maybe
Color of my eyes: yellow
Do I have any siblings: Rudy?
What's one of my favorite things to do: that thing that I gave him for his birthday, the glass thing where you paint
What's my favorite type of music: Sarah's jacket and row row boat
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: yes he does follow the rules
Any special talents: playing, painting
How many children do I have: 2
If I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring: an axe to get him out and float him back where he was
My favorite color: green

No comments:
Post a Comment