Friday, May 16, 2008

Counting with Rudy

We were in the car on the way to preschool yesterday. Brady is singing (Dance, Dance...as usual!) and Rudy is saying what sounds like "to to tree tree".

The following conversation follows the trend of many dialogs I have with Rudy:

R: to to tree tree
K: choo choo train? Did you hear a choo choo train?
R: Noooo! to to tree tree
K: You didn't see a choo choo train?
R: Nope. [pointing out the window] to to tree tree
K: What do you see?
R: Trees!
K: Oh, you see the trees?
R: To to tree tree.
K: Oh...you're counting the trees? One two three trees?
R: Yeah. Yu-ess! Trees!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In case it hasn't yet become obvious, I'm attempting to use this blog to journal a bit about the joys, trials, and tribulations (thankfully there are more joys than trials and tribulations!) of my life with my kids.

I've never been successful at keeping a diary, but I am great at taking tons of pictures. (Notice great at taking tons of pictures, not great at taking tons of great pictures.)

I have snippets of "Bradyisms" that James and I have written over the past 4 years, but nothing consistent. Brady asked us last week what funny things he used to say, and I froze! Couldn't remember a single thing - and he was (is) one funny kid! Remember: turn the dark on, cover you up, and buckle me out?

I figure if I'm taking the time to post the pictures here I can almost as easily take a few minutes to share all of the stories that I keep meaning to jot down. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails