Thursday, August 14, 2008

Work, work, work

This is the saga I got from Brady on the way home from blueberry picking today:

I just got an email from Tom and they need an antenna on the aircraft carrier. My team has to do it. Matt, Brian, Kyle, and me have to start working on it right now because they are going to need it really soon.

First, we need to get a little cup and pour the "feel" inside of it. I can't really say it, but you know what I mean. [For some reason, fuel is the only word he can't pronounce.] So we pour that inside and then we have to put a little tiny tiny tiny hold into it and then we glue that onto a stick and you have to put that on the aircraft carrier.

I'm not sure what we need after that but we'll probably have to put some plastic on it and then that's what they're going to use to see all the bad guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails