Sunday, October 5, 2008

Triathlete!

Brady and James came out to cheer me on in my triathlon this weekend. The weather was beautiful, the water was warm, and I surprised myself by finishing in 1 hour, 44 minutes. (My goal was 1. to finish, 2. to finish still running, and 3. to finish before they closed the course after 2.5 hours!)

Brady was a great cheerleader - waiting with applause and high fives every time I transitioned.




...and then we went to Busch Gardens after and walked all afternoon...
...and now we're going for a hike...

I'll sleep well tonight :)

4 comments:

  1. You go girl!! I can't wait to hear all about it!! Congratulations! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !!! So impressive. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.
    People die from that much exercise,ya know.
    Proud of you, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! And, Kristin, I did it all without makeup! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails