Monday, January 4, 2010

Truck full of

On the way home from town yesterday, Brady suggested we play “Truck full of”. This is our car ride game where we take turns asking, “Would you have rather have a truck full of A, or a truck full of B”.

It started as "Would you rather..." but Brady prefers to keep it to 'truckfullof'. Apparently, whatever trucks we use are infinite in their capacity because they'll hold a varied assortment of items: beaches, real cars, ice cream shops, Busch Gardens...

On one of Rudy’s turns, we had the following exchange:

R: Would you have rather have truck full of windmills or a truck full of sky chutes?

K: What? Windmills or sky suits?

R: Sky chutes.

K: Sky suits?

R: Sky CHUTES!

J: Like parachutes?

R: Yeah, parachutes.

K: I’d rather have windmills.

B: I’d rather have parachutes

J: I’ll take windmills.

K: How about you, Rudy?

R: Parachutes, then I can shoot parrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails