Monday, February 1, 2010

Yet another snowstorm...

So, I've lost track of what number snowstorm this is for the winter. We're up to at least 3 major storms, and another one or two smaller flurries.

Our cowboy snowman:

Cindy, Bella, and Ben came up for some sledding. We added a jump to our hill this time.

Bella and Brady:

Brady and Ru:

Brady, headed for the jump:

Bella, not quite clearing the jump:

Brady getting some air:

Bella, apparently about to belly flop!

Oops...(that's Brady's face planted in the jump)

Kelly and Bella:

Rudy and Ben:

Fun in the "sun"



I ran upstairs to flip the laundry and get dressed around 10 am. I came back down and found Rudy sound asleep on the couch. I guess that's what happens after several days of sledding!

And, to make it all even more exciting, our power went out. Thankfully, it was only out during daylight hours, and only for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails