Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What say?

More funnies from the kids lately:

When playing hide-n-seek, we heard
Ready or not, here I am! [from Brady]
Hear me or not, here I come! [from Rudy]

Rudy is still occasionally asking us to "age" him or he tells us he is going to "age" something with his tape measure. He means measure.

Also from Rudy:
"I knowed that."
"I don't matter" - as in, it doesn't matter to me.
"...in my whole wide life..."

Just about every other sentence from Rudy lately starts with "Did you know..."
*Did you know your brain helps you think?
*Did you know you have a maze in your body? One is for your food. One does the pumping for your blood.
*Did you know there is a turtle near Nana and Popsie's house who comes out of the water and her name is Myrtle?
*
Did you know doggies have gooder smellers than persons?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails