Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mulch

Lots and lots of mulch! We had 25 cubic yards delivered and actually managed to spread it in less than a week! (Of course, spreading it also included moving a sizable pile to the back of the lot for future use.)

The boys had a great time playing in and on the mulch pile. I didn't mind so much, until all of their Thursday friends came over (about 10 boys total) and decided it would be grand idea to play with the mulch by spreading it over a large portion of the front yard.

A long talk about making good decisions around friends followed. Apparently, it had little impact as the next day I heard a report from another mom's house that several of the same little boys decided it would also be a grand idea to pull a dead mouse out of the family's trash container.

(Same long talk ensued. Should I just record it and play it daily for the next 18 years?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails