We joined the masses in Virginia Beach at the oceanfront on July 4. (What else are you supposed to do on a hot Independence Day?!)
Cooper and Rudy spent most of the time playing in the sand at the water's edge.
We did get them each to try boogie boarding. Cooper agreed to do it once, and only once. After Rudy tried it, he loved it! The waves were the best I've seen in a long time; they were crashing early and rolling into shore for along time, perfect for all levels. Rudy could basically just wait for the very end of the wave and ride that, Brady ventured a little further out to catch them, and James and I started at the beginning.
This little one has NO fear at the ocean and would have walked all the way out if no one stopped her!
July 4 is Oma and Papa's anniversary. 42 years of wedded bliss!
Lila trying her hand at boogie boarding...
Brady finally got comfortable enough to really get out in the ocean. I think this is the first time he's really been swimming in the waves and breakers.













No comments:
Post a Comment