Brady really wanted to see Despicable Me 2
for his birthday party. He agreed that he would invite a very small
group of friends, since we'd have to drive everyone to the theater (and
pay for the movie tickets and dinner!). We had grand plans of going to
the neighborhood fireworks that night, but they were rescheduled for the
weekend. It still worked out, since the boys were perfectly happy to
play at the house.
I'm just a little proud of this invite. I almost bought one on etsy, but decided I could create one on my own.
Cookie robots:
At the movies: Brady, Rudy, Gabriel, Evan, Joel, and Gavin:
Glow sticks, water guns, and bikes:
More minion cupcakes. Brady agreed to cupcakes, since we weren't sure if we'd be transporting them into town.
It's hard to believe this kid is 9 1/2 years old!
No comments:
Post a Comment