Saturday, February 1, 2014

Water park

Last year for Christmas, we gave the boys a ski trip.  Unfortunately, the weather and our weekend schedules conspired against us and we could never make it work.  This year, I heard about a great deal on lift tickets and rentals at Massanutten.  When I looked around a little more, I found another deal on lodging.  Two nights in a 2 bedroom condo plus admission to the waterpark was cheaper than two nights in a hotel!

The waterpark was similar to Great Wolf.  We stayed for about three hours, which was just enough for all of us.  Brady and I loved the biggest slide, Peak Splash, but we couldn't talk Rudy into riding it with us.  Rudy was perfectly happy with multiple rides on Country Cooler.





Of course, the ENORMOUS jacuzzi tub in the condo was also a big hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails