I've never been rock climbing, but I love a good rock scramble when we go hiking so I was excited to try it. The kids have tried the mobile walls at the beach, but had never been to a gym. The gym was too booked to give us lessons on the belay ropes, but we were able to free climb "as high as we felt safe." With Brady, his comfort zone was higher than ours!
We all loved it. It was fun to go as high as we felt comfortable and then work our way horizontally across the walls. Brady is at an age where he seems to be perfectly suited for climbing - long limbs and low body weight; he was really like a monkey! Rudy is more cautious in activities like this and was happy just being a few feet off the ground












No comments:
Post a Comment