Some times during this past school year, I felt like we'd never make it to the end. Sometimes I felt like that was OK, and others we could drag ourselves there fast enough! Brady, in particular, had a fabulous class this year. Really nice kids, most of whom have been together for most of their elementary school years, and a really great teacher.
It was a little emotional watching the fifth grade graduation, and knowing we were moving on from this school forever. Despite some faults, the faculty was really supportive of our family and I felt really cared about my boys.
Brady with some of his star student / honor roll classmates.
Love that grin!
Rudy decided that he wanted to watch Brady's graduation, which I thought was pretty sweet of him, since he was missing some fun times in his own classroom.

Brady and Gabriel. (Who decided cupcakes with blue frosting were the best choice?!)
Gabriel, Brady, and one of the twins (I still have a hard time telling which...)
His amazing teacher. She had a challenging class, in that these kids are bright and inquisitive. I'm sure they kept her on her toes, but she handled them well. And, the best part according to Brady? She played soccer with them at recess!

I insisted on this picture, despite complaints from each kid. Allison is the only kid who was in every single one of Brady's elementary school classes, all the up from kindergarten.












No comments:
Post a Comment