Monday, September 22, 2008

Oceana Air Show

I have a feeling the air show is going to be a regular event on our calendar for many years! We all love going. It's even better because my brother usually gets us access to the sponsor tent, where they have free food and beverages as well as front-row seats!


I'll admit...there is something very disturbing about seeing your 4-year-old behind a machine gun. Let's just hope pretending is all he ever has to do.


Notice how considerate Rudy is? He's covering James' ears...


I was standing on the tarmac waiting for the group to catch up and this little robot creature rolled up and stopped right in front of me. His "head" would mimic all of my actions...I'd wave, the head would bob. I'd shake my head, his head would shake. Fascinating, and a little creepy!


One of our neighbor's brother is a Blue Angel pilot. One of the highlights of the day was getting to meet the pilots and have our picture taken with them. What a cool souvenir!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails