*Cleaned out the hall closet. Instead of a mess of coats on the floor, I sorted out the too small and too big kids' coats, hung up the right sized-coats, made a box for accessories (hats, gloves, etc) for each kid, and organized the adult coats.
*Completely rearranged the bonus room into a play area and a craft area. I was very tired of using my dining room as a craft room...now once we start a craft we don't have to clean up in the middle. We can just leave our mess in the bonus room and close the door!
*Finished my buckeye wreaths. This is kind of cheating because they've been a work in progress for a few weeks, but now they're done and shipped off to their appropriate Ohio-State-Fan homes. (Of course mine has a seasonal ribbon rather than the scarlet and gray OSU colors.)
*Reclaimed my dining room. For the past, oh, year or so it's been a craft-disaster-area. Now, it's finally presentable again. So nice to walk into the house and see it looking neat and fall-festive :)

*Finished a very-cute-if-I-do-say-so-myself Halloween craft. I found this spooky wall hanging on clearance at Michaels. The frames are the super cheap $1 unfinished frames, which I spraypainted black and then the kids decorated. Then James just attached some hooks for me and I added my shutterfly prints...so cool to be able to see the kids costumes for the past 5 Halloweens.


My god, are you on drugs, woman??! I'd be proud too. It's Monday, and I've:
ReplyDelete-dressed and fed the baby
-wrote 4 urgent work emails during her first morning nap
-made it to playgroup and home
-managed to stay awake during naptime to spend an hour doing a conference call while cooking dinner early.
-picked up my kid from school
-ignored the clutter in the closet, the dining room, and the utter lack of cool decor like your spooky layout ANYWHERE in our house, and,
-at the last minute, washed out the humidifier with white vinegar before putting the baby to bed, as her nose is suddenly running like a spigot.
Just the basics, here!
Are you available for rental? :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the spooky sign.
ReplyDelete