I had my parent-teacher conference at Brady's school last week. They had so many nice things to say about Brady (such a nice change after a bit of a rough start last year). They said that he is a leader, often initiating soccer games on the playground when the kids are outside. They said that he's a great friend to his classmates.
And...they couldn't say enough how wonderful his work is. Apparently, they do a class journal and Brady is very careful with his. I think the exact quote was "superb attention to detail."
Poor kid...I took that as "he's going to have his mother's anal-retentive organizational skills" :)
But, seriously, he seems to have turned a big corner this past summer. The meltdowns are fewer and shorter; he's starting to morph out of the unhappy, stressed out 4 year old into a fun, funny, and silly 5 year old.

No comments:
Post a Comment