Sunday, February 15, 2009

What Say?

James was out of town most of last week. He got home late on Thursday night and stayed home for breakfast Friday morning. He was getting ready to go to work after breakfast...

R: Where you going?
J: I have to go to work.
R: But I love you.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We met Brian for lunch yesterday. He brought each of the kids a "foot" of candy - a long tube filled with candy. After lunch, Brady asked if he could have a piece of his candy.

B: I hope it doesn't taste like feet.
K: What? Why would it taste like feet?
B: Because Daddy said it's a foot of candy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rudy was talking to Papa on the phone yesterday, which was Valentine's Day.

R: We're going to a party tonight.
P: Are you going to see your girlfriend?
R: What girlfriend?
P: Your girlfriend...are you going to see her?
R: Which one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails