Brady came home from visiting my parents and was thrilled with the new chore chart I had made him. Couldn't wait to start doing chores. Positively ecstatic when he got to move the first magnet over for completing his daily chores.
It's kind of hard to see in this picture, but my favorite part
is the little Brady faces in the magnets...
is the little Brady faces in the magnets...
Yesterday, he requested that he be allowed to stop playing Leapster in his room by himself so he could help me fold laundry. (Which is not even one of his chores!)

In the last few days, he's also read an entire book by himself for the first time and asked that I make him some reading manipulatives. (Not the word he used, but they are basically homework and he loves them!)
On an unrelated note of strangeness, I heard Maggie howl yesterday for the first time ever. What could that possibly mean?!?


Make me one????
ReplyDelete