Friday, March 27, 2009

Ride 'em cowboy

This is what I found going on when I got out of the shower today. (And, yes, it is 4:15 and I'm just now getting out of my PJs...one of those lazy days!)

The boys don't really seem to want to play with me today. Which is fine really, considering the amount of QT we'll have on the flight tomorrow. It should be an interesting trip - we're leaving at 6:40 pm and arriving at what will be about 1:00 am our time. I'm really hoping and praying that they are on their very bestest behavior for me. Did I mention that it's just me - James is not flying with us??



On a side note, I'm not really a big fan of the matching outfits on children but I do have to say it makes it SO much easier to keep track of them in public places. It's so much easier to spot two Batman shirts than trying to remember each kid's outfit!

In other news around here...well, there isn't any lately. It's been quite nice to have a few weeks of not-a-lot-going-on. The boys visited my parents for a few days 2 weeks ago; then my parents had a free hotel night so they took the kids to DC for a night. Otherwise, it's been a lot of quiet nights here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails