
Notice the blonde standing to the right of Brady? Her name is Rue. About mid-year, we heard from the school principal that she and Brady were holding hands and hugging on the playground.
The girl to the left, Tessa, we heard about from Brady quite a bit. She's a bit of a tomboy, I think, and was usually playing pirates and soccer with the boys.
Now, the girl in front of Rue, with the bobbed hair is Matilda. We heard bits and pieces about Matilda all year. As I was innocently getting punch at the reception, a dad approaches me with, "So...you're Brady's mom?" [Uh...yes...] "I hear he's going to be my son-in-law." Really? Apparently, Matilda talks about how she's going to marry Brady most nights at dinner.
Lily, who we carpooled with twice a week, also talked about how she was going to marry Brady.
One of his closest friends is a girl, Bella. Thankfully, he tells anyone who asks about her (or any other little girl) that he is too young to have a girlfriend.
No comments:
Post a Comment