He agreed to settle for waffles, but I even managed to make a mess of those. I swear I followed the recipe but they were not good...or, as Brady put it..."they're not bad if you put a lot of syrup on them." Thanks a lot :)
The boys had picked out a Star Wars model for him, so they put that together while I attempted to clean up the kitchen and pack lunch for the beach. I mangled the pesto sauce pretty well for the lunch, but we actually had fresh-made pasta so that hid my disaster-sauce.
We had a fun day at the beach (pictures in another post) and then came home so James could get ready for his softball game. They didn't win, but I couldn't do much to help the outcome of that!I swore off cooking for the day (two cooking disasters is more than I usually average in a year!), but I did pick up a pizza and pretzels from his favorite local pizza shop. We played outside a little in the evening, but mostly vegged out with our pizza and a movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment