Wednesday, July 8, 2009

FROG makeover

We have a to-do list permanently posted on the whiteboard in the kitchen. Every time we come close to crossing something off, about three more things get added! Even so, we are this close to taking "bonus room usability study" off the list. (Do you like that item...it made it seem much more important, like something I could put on my resume someday under the job title of household manager.)

We removed five tables from the room. I still don't know why, or how, we ended up with 5 tables in one room! I cleaned out and cleaned up; we painted and hung pegboard; we built storage cubes. Lowes had the countertops on clearance, which was a perfect solution!

There aren't any pictures of the whole room yet - the curtains are still in the packages and the room has been used as an extra guest room for several family visits lately...maybe I'll post them soon!


1 comment:

  1. fun room kelly! it looks perfect for the boys and projects!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails