From James:
Out of the blue last night Rudy asked me, “Do you want to stop getting old?” Having been limping around on a swollen knee for 5 days, I told him, “Yes, I would like to stop getting old.” Rudy said, “Me, too. I want to be 3.” I told him if he stayed 3, he’d miss out on all the fun stuff there was to do when he was 4 or 5, like Brady can do. Thinking about Brady being 5 seemed to convince him that 5 would be OK, but he still wasn’t very excited about 4.
Brady wanted to know what age he should stop getting old. “Maybe 9 or 10?”, he suggested. He threw out a few more ideas – 19,30 – and we finally settled on maybe 24 or 25 as a good age to stop getting old. I’m not sure Rudy was convinced.
No comments:
Post a Comment