Thursday, March 25, 2010

A cockroach and a bookworm

After we tucked Rudy in tonight, he called me back upstairs. I went into his room to see what he needed. The critically important thing he needed to tell me?!?

"This is a cockroach."

While I was upstairs, I checked in on the other one too. Brady has turned into quite the bookworm. We've even been letting him "stay up late" to read with a book light. We're actually just putting him to bed a bit earlier!

He's very interested in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid book. I think it's a little too hard for him and that he misses a lot of what's going on, but he loves it and hates to put it down. He didn't want to stop reading for dinner last night and had several small meltdowns about having to put his book away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails