Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day

We were running late this morning, so I pulled some clothes out of Brady's dresser without much thought to the date. As soon as he left for school, I sat down at the computer and realized what day it was and had a major mom-guilt moment...What kind of mother was I, to send him to school with no green on St. Patrick's Day? Especially since he talked all day yesterday about how he HAD to wear green today.

I felt so bad that Rudy and I drove the sweatshirt in to school. Crisis averted! We at least covered ourselves by having lunch with Brady, which was a nice treat for everyone.

This afternoon, the boys had art class and then we had a traditional St. Patrick's Day dinner of Chinese food. Odd. Our neighborhood has monthly dinners at the clubhouse, and tonight was a Chinese buffet. Guess we'll have our corned beef tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails