Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

This year, we had a mime and Calvin (with Hobbes in hand).  Brady decided right after last Halloween that he wanted to be a mime and stuck with that idea all year.  At some point, without hearing from Brady, Kate also announced that she was going to be a mime.  We have no idea where either of them got the idea! I felt like I won the Halloween jackpot this year, with both kids choosing simple, comfortable costumes made almost entirely of regular clothes and stuff we had in the house already!  (I bought yellow hairspray, white face paint, and 2 new shirts; that was the entirety of my Halloween purchase!)


Kate, Mary Emma, and Charlie joined us for trick or treating again this year. 


We met up with Brady's friends Gavin, Joel, and Haden as well.  Everyone came back to the house for hot chocolate and the great candy sort.  Even though it was a Friday night, Brady and Rudy crashed soon after their friends left.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails