Saturday, March 28, 2015

Art Festival

Arts Festival is a pretty amazing event put on by the local school system.  The art teachers choose a theme and carry it through in major decorations at the event; there are also individual pieces of artwork hung throughout the building and a wide variety of crafts.

We've never tried the pottery wheel before because the lines tend to be too long.  We were at the school early this year, because Brady's chorus was performing early, so we got a jump on the crowds. 


With the village created entirely by students at their elementary school:

Brady with his artwork:  the abstract piece at the top.  I've loved this project since I first saw the fifth graders doing at the school when Brady started in first grade.  I was so excited that Brady was going to get to do it this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails