Friday, March 13, 2015

DC field trip

There were plenty of chaperones for the third grade DC field trip, so I ended up with a group of...Rudy!  Ellen was responsible for only Mary Emma, so we had a day in DC to explore essentially on our own with the added bonus of a charter bus so we didn't have to drive!

We had some rather loose instructions for the day.  We were to spend the morning at the monuments and then have lunch:


The afternoon was for the Natural History Museum, with a required visit to the mammals wing.  We also added an extra paid admission to the butterfly pavilion.  

Of course, I love going on field trips because I like being with my kids and around their friends.  Added bonus was spending the whole day with Ellen and Mary Emma.  And, the icing on the cake was this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails