Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Momma's Little Helpers

"Momma's Little Helpers"...am I referring to these:


Or these?


Nothing wrong with using a little chocolate to get through the day, right?!

**There's been a request for this "recipe". I can hardly even call it a recipe though because it's so easy! (And I can't take credit for it either - I got the idea from my friend Roxanne at our holiday cookie swap a few years ago.)
  1. Preheat oven to 200.
  2. Spread pretzel wheels or pretzel snaps (squares) on a baking sheet and put a chocolate kiss on each one.
  3. Bake for 5 or 6 minutes, until kisses are just a little melty.
  4. Press a plain m&m into each kiss. Allow to cool completely.
The trick is finding ways for the kids to help without them actually eating all of the ingredients. They're great at spreading out the pretzels and putting on the kisses - as long as they get to taste some at the end!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails