Monday, December 10, 2012

Back seat chatter

I couldn't quite keep up, but this is what I could catch from Ben and Rudy in the backseat:

Pretend it's fathers day and our daughters give us both the same thing and it's work stuff like a work truck and covered in weapons and rifles and and stuff.

And our daughters also have us posters that said "my dad is awesome." nd we put them both on our trucks and we always drive right beside each other and our license plates  said awesome buddies.

And then when we go home we live in a brick house and when we get home there is no more work and no more homework and that's where we keep our families safe.  

There's like two sides to the the house.  It's split in half with a door on the middle and you live on one side and I live in   one side and you live in the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails