Monday, December 3, 2012

Talent show

I'm not sure who was more stressed out by the talent show tonight:  James and I or the kids.  It's been months of practice (or not practicing, despite the need to do so).  In the end, they pulled it off and were a great success in their act:  Who's on First.  We're really proud of their hard work!

All of the evening's performers:

Brady's teacher even came out for the performance (she had two students performing tonight), which I thought was really special.  Definitely above and beyond!

So, for your viewing pleasure...here it is!


Follow Up - the boys are highlighted in the county gifted and talented newsletter:

 
Above: Showcase Students—Brady with his younger brother, Rudy, had the audience Laughing with their “Who’s on First” routine. Kate wowed the audience playing Up on the Housetop on the grand piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails