Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Deficiency of Christmas Spirit

The boys stayed home from school yesterday, because they were suffering from a deficiency of Christmas spirit.  That's a real thing, right?

Their evenings are so busy, that we hadn't had any family time to bake, craft, and just be together.  I had already decided to keep them home before Friday's tragic events; after that, I had even less hesitation about keeping my babies home with me for a day! 

Sugar Cookies:

Making gifts...I can't reveal more specifics just yet...

Brady's rolled-paper tree.  I think it looks awesome and I've been dropping some pretty heavy hints about how much I love it...

Some more of the finished products...



Brady's angry bird:

My button tree.  Brady also made one as a gift.

My grinch:

Wood block nativity set.  Rudy made one for Teddy for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails