Monday, December 15, 2008

Kitty update

One of our foster kittens (Shrek, renamed Oscar) has gone to his new home. We still have Fiona, Frankie, and Lola with us. I'm back and forth every day about whether we should keep Fiona or Lola (or neither).



Rudy LOVES the kitties - he picks one up and carries it around with him everywhere. He's about as gentle as a 2 year old can be...these kittens will be well-socialized, that's for sure!


Even Maggie has a favorite: Lola, because she ignores Maggie. (Fiona has a tendency to fight back!)

Cats have always been attracted to James, who is quite vocal in his preference for dogs over cats. He is open to keeping one of the girls, though, and they all obviously love him:


Lola is the runt of the litter. She's very sweet but also very insistent on sitting on my head...not a fan. She's also not all that great at grooming so I've had to bathe her twice already!


Even Ben and Bella have favorites. Too bad Cindy won't let the kids take one (or two!) home!




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that pic of Maggie! Who'd of thought???

    And I already have a cat, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails