We were tasked with table decor for Thanksgiving, so Brady and Rudy helped me make these pinecone turkey place cards. My SIL made the very cute mini-bouquets behind them.

Any time you want to make me cry, just give me an example of my boys lovin' on each other. It's pretty much guaranteed to bring tears to my eyes anytime I see them being extra nice to each other. I love knowing that they're buddies, and I really hope it stays that way forever. This is what Brady told his teachers he is most thankful for this year:

We seem to be having some challenges with our camera batteries holding a charge, so we only caught a portion of Brady's performance at preschool. My favorite part (of course, the part not on 'film' was the Mayflower song sung to the tune of My Bonnie lies over the ocean).



No comments:
Post a Comment