Sunday, October 25, 2009

Solo

It's really hard to catch Rudy in play. This is usually what I get:


But I recently managed to catch him playing the piano and singing (only because he had his back to me!):


In other Rudy funnies recently:
Kelly: Rudy, I love your art project! I love all the bright colors.
Rudy: Thank you, Mommy. I really appreciate that.

He's really been parroting some of our phrases and expressions lately. We've also heard
I'm really irritated right now, I'm thinking 'bout it, and I'm so handsome!

He was playing with play-doh at the kitchen table. He had two blobs that were flying around and "fighting" with each other.
K: Whatcha doin' Rudy?
R: This one is a bad guy ship and this one is a good guy ship and they're fightin'.
K: Oh, why are they fighting?
R: Well, they're both good guys I guess.
K: I see. Are they protecting us from the bad guys?
R: No, Mommy! These are just play-doh ships!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails