Saturday, July 11, 2015

Aladdin

James and I have always been amazed at Brady's complete and total lack of stage fright.  From his first major "starring role" and Herb the Farmer in kindergarten, he has never gotten nervous.  When I heard about a local children's theater camp and asked him about it, he was all in - especially since it was Aladdin, which we'd just seen on Broadway last fall!

Brady was initially disappointed that he didn't a major role or any independent speaking parts, but he made the best of it and had fun as one of Sinbad's sailors.  

I think he enjoyed the experience, and it was cool to see how this is very much an example of what a small world this area is.  My college roommate had kids in the production, and we ran into a few old friends from moms club.  The play itself was...confusing, at best.  I heard from both Joanna and Cindy that previous years were MUCH better and Brady did enjoy the experience, so we'll maybe have to try again next year.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails